While the liberal media are busy reporting fake news, like the false claim that Michael Cohen had been wiretapped, there’s plenty of actual news they’re ignoring, Fox News host Sean Hannity explained Thursday.
Hannity provided a list of important, positive news developments the liberal media is ignoring – because they don’t support their liberal agenda:
“Now, let’s break this down:
- “Three American lives are at stake – your mainstream media is yawning, paying very little attention,
- “Kim Jong-un is making unprecedented concessions, the mainstream media is yawning,
- “We’re talking about denuclearization of the entire Korean peninsula,
- “We have historically low unemployment in 14 states, record lows – the media yawns,
- “Americans receiving unemployment is lowest since 1973 – the media could care less,
- “African-American unemployment, Hispanic unemployment, women in the workplace unemployment, 17-year lows, record lows – the media could care a less.”
“Overpaid, spoiled brat anchors” in the media don’t care about truth, just pushing their agenda, Hannity concluded:
“Do you need any more proof that the news media in this country doesn’t care about the truth, about doing their job, about you?
“They care about their liberal, left-wing pathetic agenda. And they’re like one big, huge, massive echo chamber with a bunch of overpaid, spoiled brat anchors that don’t do their job.”