From Daily Mail
- Thousands of private emails from the Democratic National Committee were published on WikiLeaks over the weekend
- Among the 20,000 emails, staffers ridiculed each other, made homophobic remarks and took favors from superdelegates
- The emails also appear to expose favoritism for presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton over Senator Bernie Sanders
- In one email, DNC staffer Luis Miranda approves a fake advertisement looking for ‘hot’ women who want to work for the Trump Organization
- In another, DNC Finance Director Jordan Kaplan trades favors with a superdelegate who’s trying to get an acquaintance’s daughter a job
- Kaplan goes on to make homophobic remarks in another email
- An administrative assistant at Haddad Brands, named LaQueenia Gibson, was mocked in an email because of her name
- An email shows DNC staffers making fun of a FOX News freelance reporter Fred Lucas
- Since the leak, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has resigned and protesters have flocked to the Democratic National Convention
Thousands of private emails from the Democratic National Committee were made public this weekend when they were published on WikiLeaks.
Among the most damning of the 20,000 emails, staffers make fun of a black woman’s name, create a fake Craigslist ad for women interested in working for Donald Trump, and trade favors with superdelegates.
The emails also appear to expose favoritism for presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton over her chief rival in the primary contest, Senator Bernie Sanders.
Since the leak, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned and protesters have flocked to the Democratic National Convention in protest.
In one email, staffers discuss a fake Craigslist advertisement that calls for women who want to work for the Trump Organization.
The email begins: ‘Digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs [at] one of Trump’s organizations.’
The job description reads: ‘Multiple Positions (NYC area) Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine.
‘The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).
‘Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you). Job requirements: No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence).
‘Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job. A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus.
‘Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old. Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).
‘About us: We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly” work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees.
‘Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to [email protected]
Luis Miranda, Communications Director for the DNC, responded to the email after being asked for approval on the fake advertisement.
‘As long as all the offensive s**t is verbatim I’m fine with it,’ he wrote in an email.
In another email thread, DNC staffer Scott Comer and a consulting group employee joke about an administrative assistant at Haddad Brands, named LaQueenia Gibson.
Read Full Story At Daily Mail