“If people want to believe Meghan Markle, that’s entirely their right.
“I don’t believe almost anything that comes out of her mouth and I think the damage she’s done to the British monarchy and to the Queen at a time when Prince Philip is lying in hospital is enormous and frankly contemptible.
“If I have to fall on my sword for expressing an honestly held opinion about Meghan Markle and that diatribe of bilge that she came out with in that interview, so be it.”
During his interview with Tucker Carlson, Piers reiterated his stance on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s explosive claims again the Royal Family.
Mr Morgan said: “I still not believe what they were saying, in particular, I do not believe what Meghan Markle is saying.
“17 different claims by the pair of them have now been proven to be completely untrue or massively exaggerated or unprovable.
The Daily Mail notes,
Morgan’s key points in his interview with Carlson included:
- Meghan should reveal who allegedly denied her access to mental health care when she was feeling suicidal so they can answer: ‘Did you tell a suicidal woman, who told you she was suicidal, not to get help?’
- ‘We don’t know the context’ of Meghan’s claim that someone in the Royal family raised concerns about ‘how dark’ baby Archie’s skin color would be before he was born
- Morgan reminded that the only member of the Royal family who had to apologize for being racist was Harry when he used a racist slur to describe a Pakistani soldier in 2006
- He accused Harry and Meghan of cashing in on their titles, saying: ‘We’ll be hearing a lot more Royal secrets from them because that’s their only currency’
- He called for people and companies to stop bowing to the ‘woke mob’ because doing so flies in the face of free speech
- He said Princess Diana would have been ‘horrified by the split between Harry and his brother.’