“Fauci is an unelected technocrat who has distorted science and facts in order to exercise authoritarian control over millions of Americans. He lives in a liberal world where his smug ‘I REPRESENT science’ attitude is praised.”
– Sen. Ted Cruz fires back after Dr. Anthony Fauci gave a weekend interview in which he said Cruz’s and Sen. Rand Paul’s criticism of him was “dangerous.”
“He believes we should follow the advice of health and medical experts. That’s exactly what he did in putting in place these restrictions over the weekend.”
– White House press secretary Jen Psaki says President Joe Biden has not criticized travel bans.
“If people are vaccinated and wear their masks, there’s no need for lockdowns.”
– President Joe Biden encourages “everyone to wear a mask when they’re indoors, in a crowded circumstance like we are right now, and unless you’re eating or speaking at a microphone.” The White House later clarified states, cities, and counties that have dropped mask mandates do not necessarily need to reinstate them.
She kept asking for a public apology. So I told Ilhan Omar that she should make a public apology to the American people for her anti-American, antisemitic, anti-police rhetoric. She continued to press, and I continued to press back. And then, Rep. Ilhan Omar hung up on me.”
– Rep Lauren Boebert, a Colorado Republican, says she first reached out to Omar on Friday following widespread outrage over comments calling the Democrat part of the “Jihad Squad” and joked that she could be a terrorist.
“Dr. Fauci, I think, is the most dangerous bureaucrat in the history of the country … he’s been dishonest, he’s been political, he’s been partisan, and the American people know it.”
– Cruz continues to excoriate Fauci , this time on Sean Hannity’s show.
“I hope the Supreme Court is listening to the people of the United States because – to go back to Adam Sexton’s question – I think if you want to see a revolution go ahead, outlaw Roe v. Wade and see what the response is of the public, particularly young people. Because I think that will not be acceptable to young women or young men.”
– Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a New Hampshire Democrat, speaks ahead of a landmark abortion case in the Supreme Court.
“Nancy Mace is the trash in the GOP Conference. Never attacked by Democrats or RINO’s (same thing) because she is not conservative, she’s pro-abort. Mace you can back up off of Lauren Boebert or just go hang with your real gal pals, the Jihad Squad.”
– Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene lashes out at Rep. Nancy Mace after her fellow House Republican condemned recent anti-Muslim remarks by Rep. Lauren Boebert.
“Ever since Eve was accused of tempting Adam with the apple, women had been blamed for the bad behavior of men, and women are often villainized and punished more than the men ever are. The charges against Ghislaine Maxwell are for things that Jeffrey Epstein did.”
– Attorney Bobbi Sternheim claims in court British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell was a victim and scapegoat for Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes.
“We are not the fringe. We are the base.”
– Greene tells Steve Bannon’s War Room what she thinks of the state of the Republican Party right now.
“Congresswoman Ilhan Omar should apologize for marrying her brother, committing large-scale immigration and election fraud, wishing death to Israel, and for essentially abandoning her former country, which doesn’t even have a government — Exactly what she’d like to see for the United States!”
– Former President Donald Trump weighs in on the Boebert-Omar fight.
“We are angry at our government and at each other. We have not managed our crises as effectively as past generations. During the pandemic, I learned that when you mix politics and medicine, you get politics instead of solutions. That’s why I am running for the U.S. Senate: to help fix the problems and to help us heal.”
– Dr. Mehmet Oz announces in an exclusive op-ed for the Washington Examiner why he is running for Senate in Pennsylvania.
“These people do not respect the House that they serve in. We have to make sure that the public understands that we do. And that respect extends to all of the people in our country who send each of us here, whether we agree with their politics or not.”
– Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Lauren Boebert’s comments about Ilhan Omar.
“Reta Jo Lewis is the wrong person to lead the U.S. Export-Import Bank, but she will fit right in as a member of Biden’s team of polite and orderly caretakers of America’s decline.”
– Sen. Marco Rubio voices his opposition to President Joe Biden’s pick to lead the U.S. Export-Import Bank.
“Build Back Better really stands for blue-state billionaire bailout. […] It’s giving tax cuts to the millionaires and billionaires mostly in the coastal states and the blue states of our country.”
– Sen. Chuck Grassley on Biden’s flagship legislation
“I can’t promise that every person will get every gift they want on time. Only Santa Claus can keep that promise. There are items every year that sell out that are hard to find. Some of you moms and dads may remember Cabbage Patch Kids or Beanie Babies.”
– Biden says only Santa can navigate the supply chain crisis.
“I’m running for Governor because opportunity in our state shouldn’t be determined by zip code, background or access to power.”
– Stacey Abrams announces she’s running for governor in Georgia again.
“As somebody who has kids in elementary school, other people may relate to this, most elementary schools or a lot of them out there, if there’s somebody who tests positive for COVID, that often means that people with close contact also have to quarantine for a set number of days. That’s the process in a lot of different schools. These decisions are made school district to school district.”
– White House press secretary Jen Psaki dodges a question about Biden’s potential support for mandating coronavirus vaccines for elementary school students.
“It’s also an opportunity to bring in new faces and perspectives, which is overall a very positive thing.”
– An exodus of top staffers from Vice President Kamala Harris’s office is not cause for concern, Psaki insists.
“The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger on them — never.”
– Alec Baldwin acknowledges the gun was in his hand when it went off on the set of Rust, but he did not elaborate on how the gun discharged.
“It shouldn’t be up to any of us to decide whether a woman and her family, her husband, or her partner, decides is right for them and their family and their future childbearing possibilities. So it’s scary. It’s really scary. And I say that as a practicing Catholic.”
– Pelosi on the Supreme Court and abortion.
“I think a root cause in a lot of communities is the pandemic.”
– Psaki says Biden is not to blame for the rising crime rate.
“Biden has lied, blamed others, and failed to ‘shut down the virus’ as he promised. Now he’s trying to force draconian vaccine mandates on American workers and businesses after repeatedly saying he wouldn’t. The White House has lost all credibility and trust from the American people. More mandates, restrictions, and fearmongering will not offset the empty words and broken promises from Biden’s failed administration. American workers and small businesses deserve better.”
– Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on Biden’s latest COVID restrictions.