Jeff Bezos was sending his mistress sleazy text messages and gushing love notes in spring last year — months before Bezos and his wife announced on Twitter that they were separating.
According to The National ENQUIRER:
Amazon founder, Jeff Bezos — worth an eye-watering $144 billion — waxed lyrical to his mistress, Lauren Sanchez , the wife of powerful Hollywood talent agent Patrick Whitesell (left), in April 2018.
In one message obtained by The Enquirer, on newsstands today, Bezos wrote: “I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon.”
In another pillow talk exchange, on May 13, the horn-dog billionaire wrote: “I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you.”
The revelation of the existence of the time-stamped text makes clear that the relationship between Bezos and Sanchez began long before the Bezos’s public announcement of their separation.
A lawyer representing Bezos claimed to The ENQUIRER that it was “widely known” Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos had been “long separated.”
Yet they only first announced their separation this Wednesday morning, Jan. 9 — close to 48 hours after The ENQUIRER informed Bezos of its intention to print the conclusion of a four-month undercover investigation.
A source close to Sanchez told The ENQUIRER they had separated from their spouses “in the fall.”
The text messages, however, were seemingly sent before the summer.
Bezos— who owns The Washington Post — was at pains to point out through a lawyer that he “supports journalistic efforts and does not intend to discourage reporting about him.”
- ‘I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon.’
- ‘I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you.’
- ‘I miss you. I want to kiss you right now and tuck you in slowly and gently. And maybe in the morning wake you up and not be quite so gentle with you.’
- ‘Your energy and ideas and competence and SPIRIT turn me on. You make me better. You’re meant for me.’
- ‘I am so full of love for you. My heart is growing just so it can have room for you. It’s bigger than it’s ever been and still swelling.’
- ‘I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you.’
- ‘You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you