From Daily Caller
In a move that gives insight into the campaign’s thinking, Donald Trump is asking his supporters for advice ahead of the next televised debate with Hillary Clinton — including whether he should focus more on attacking the Democratic nominee on her emails, the Clinton Foundation and Benghazi.
The “second debate preparation survey” — emailed Thursday to potential supporters — is designed for fundraising purposes. Those who fill out the form are required to provide contact information to the campaign. Typically, this information is used to later solicit contributions.
But the survey also sheds light on the thinking of Trump’s campaign — after some supporters have complained Trump didn’t go on offense against Clinton enough during the first presidential debate this week.
“I want your input before the NEXT debate,” the email states.
There are thirty questions in the survey, focusing both on what Trump should have done in the first debate and what he should do in the next one.
- Which issue do you think Mr. Trump was strongest on during the first debate?
- Which issue do you think Mr. Trump should focus more on in the next debate?
- Should Trump call out Hillary for lying about her stance on the job-killing trade deal TPP during the first debate?
- Should Trump lay out how his business, private-sector experience will directly benefit the economy?
- Did you agree with Trump’s decision to call out Hillary for being in politics for 30 years and not accomplishing anything?
- On the subject of Hillary’s emails, should Trump have brought up the fact that Hillary jeopardized our national security?
- Should Trump have brought up the Clinton Foundation’s pay-to-play schemes?
- Should Trump have brought up Hillary’s failure in Benghazi as a disqualification for the presidency?
- Should Trump have called out Hillary’s massive Wall Street fundraising and the paid speeches that she refuses to release to the public?
- Should Trump attack Hillary as a life-long politician who has zero experience creating jobs?
- Should Trump call out Hillary for flip-flopping on NAFTA and TPP in an attempt to gain votes from Bernie’s supporters?
- Should Trump double down on the need to rebuild our infrastructure, and draw on his own experience in construction to get the job done?
- When discussing cybersecurity, should Trump bring up Hillary’s unsecured secret server left vulnerable to hackers?
- Should Trump address Hillary’s failure to take the threat of radical Islamic terrorism seriously?
Should Trump talk about the importance of rebuilding our own country instead of nation-building abroad?
Read Full Story At Daily Caller