From Daily Mail
Donald Trump outlined a comprehensive immigration policy Wednesday
Speech featured hid promise to create a new ‘deportation task force’
It would deport the most violent ‘criminal aliens’ who have evaded justice
Trump told his audience that Hillary Clinton could be on the deportation list since she has also evaded justice by skating on her email scandal
It may be time to deport Hillary Clinton, a half-joking Donald Trump told a teeming mass of Arizonans on Wednesday night, and he’s just the man for the job.
Trump pledged to create ‘a special deportation task force’ within the existing Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency if he becomes president, and said he would use it to eject the most violent felons who are in the United States illegally.
He compared Clinton’s success at avoiding criminal charges with the legal-limbo status of nearly 2 million illegal immigrants accused of additional crimes, suggesting that his Democratic rival has yet to be held responsible for her classified email scandal.
‘Within ICE I am going to create a new special deportation task force,’ Trump said during a wide-ranging Phoenix speech codifying his immigration policies.
The force, he said, would be ‘focused on identifying and quickly removing the most dangerous criminal illegal immigrants in America who have evaded justice – just like Hillary Clinton has evaded justice, okay?’
‘Maybe they’ll be able to deport her.’
Trump criticized the Obama administration for practicing a ‘catch and release … non-enforcement policy’ that he said ‘allows thousands of criminal aliens to walk around freely [and] roam our streets’ instead of sending them back to their home countries.
Instead, he proposed, the U.S. should return to an Eisenhower-era policy of repatriating illegal immigrants in large numbers.
‘We will take them great distances,’ he said, ‘but we will take them to the countries they came from.’
And a President Trump would have ‘zero tolerance for criminal aliens,’ he promised. ‘Zero. Zero.’
‘We will begin moving them out on day one. As soon as I take office. Day one,’ he said.
‘The crime will stop. They’re going to be gone. It will be over. They’re going out.’
He said if he wins the White House he will ‘issue detainers for illegal immigrants who are arrested for any crime whatsoever, and they will be placed into immediate removal proceedings.’
The Obama administration has notably cooperated with more than 340 American counties and municipalities that have declared themselves ‘sanctuaries’ for illegal immigrants.
Instead of notifying ICE when they arrest an illegal immigrant, or release one from custody, those jurisdictions allow them to post bail or enter the parole system – where many disappear and some re-offend.
TRUMP’S GRAND PLAN TO DEAL WITH IMMIGRATION
Donald Trump outlined an aggressive plan to deal with America’s swelling illegal-immigrant ranks, telling a Phoenix crowd that he would take specific steps if he were president.
1. Trump’s signature issue: ‘We will build a great wall along the southern border. And Mexico will pay for the wall.’
2. A pledge to begin deporting more border-crossers instead of engaging them in long, drawn-out legal proceedings: ‘We’re going to end catch-and-release.’
3. ‘Zero tolerance for criminal aliens,’ and a promise to deport ‘illegal immigrants who are arrested for any crime whatsoever.’
4. Trump would ‘block funding for sanctuary cities’ that refuse to turn over criminal aliens to the federal government for deportation.
5. ‘Cancel unconstitutional executive orders’ – a code for President Obama’s ‘deferred action’ orders that protect an estimated 5 million illegal immigrants and their family members from deportation.
6. Trump would ‘suspend the issuance of visas’ to people from countries ‘where adequate screening cannot occur,’ including ‘places like Syria and Libya.’
7. Unspecified action against the 23 countries that refuse to accept their own citizens after the U.S. deports them.
8. A ‘biometric entry-exit visa tracking system’ like one that Congress has demanded, a system that would help authorities identify and remove the half-million visa holders who stay longer than allowed each year.
9. A strict use of the ‘e-verify’ employment system in order to ‘turn off the jobs and benefits magnet’ that lures foreigners into the U.S.
10. The formation of an ‘immigration commission’ that would change the criteria for entering the U.S., selecting immigrants ‘based on their likelihood of success in U.S. society, and their ability to be financially self-sufficient.’
Read Full Story At Daily Mail